Friday 11 November 2011

Never Again

Never again! ....Isn't that something we're supposed to say after a night on the town? Well I didn't have a night on the town - I didn't even have half an hour in my local pub, but I woke up this morning with the worst hangover I've had for a long time. My head is throbbing like crazy, my mouth is as dry as anything, and the room won't stop spinning. I haven't felt like this for a long time - and I didn't even have a drink last night!

I can't even open the curtains. The light is so bright out there even though it's another miserable day. I don't think I'm going to be doing much today, apart from maybe looking for a quieter keyboard, this one that I'm using is so noisy today.

How is it possible to get a hangover like this without having all the fun the previous evening? By rights I should have been out enjoying myself to get what I've got today. It's so unfair! Time to write a strongly worded letter to the Ministry of Hangovers I think. But that can come later - I'm going back to bed for now.

Wake me up when summer comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment