Thursday 27 October 2011

Spotless

What a difference a day makes. I can honestly say that my house is now spotless. After a deep cleaning session yesterday there's not a thing out of place. I can now sit and relax for the rest of the day and not have to worry about doing anything.

Well, maybe not ALL day, but perhaps for a couple of hours. With the texts that have been passed around at the beginning of the week, it looks as though it's time for the old codgers to go on another outing. I'm not entirely sure where we'll be going but the Science and Industry Museum at Manchester has been mentioned. Wherever we go though, it should be interesting.

We've had a few trips during the summer where we have been outdoors for most of the visits, even going so far as having an attempt at a picnic on one occasion, but I think those sort of trips are out of the question now. It looks as though we have seen the last of the good weather for this year so I should imagine that any type of indoor attraction would be preferable.

Unless we wait until there's a blanket of snow on the ground and then go for a picnic in the snow.... now there's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment