Saturday 1 October 2011

Timeline

Spent this morning adding a navy timeline to my biography page. I went through some of my old books and documents and I was able to work out the programme for two of the ship I served on. I only know the dates I was on the other ships, not their programmes, so I have just listed them in the order I served on them. It would be great if, 1) someone actually read these ramblings and, 2) could come up with some dates for me, but I'm not going to hold my breath for either of those.

I have had some visitors to the blog though. I checked the stats page and it shows that I have had visitors from UK, USA, Russia, Germany and India, but my flag collector on the right-hand side of the page only shows three flags. It seems that Russia and Germany don't want me to have one of their flags. And the Live Traffic Feed lower down the page is not much good either. The only thing that tells me is when I have looked at the blog, it doesn't show any other visitors, just me. Still, I'll leave them there for a month or so and if they don't change by then I'll look at replacing them.

Not that it really matters one way or the other. Since I found this site I've managed to while away the hours and  fill up my time instead of sitting around twiddling my thumbs. I've had a bit of typing practice, added some photos, created my own 'ageing process' collage, played with my widgets (I really must stop saying that), and now I've added a navy timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment