Friday 7 October 2011

Lethargic Views

I had a bit of a lie-in this morning, I didn't get out of bed till almost seven o'clock. And you wouldn't believe how busy I've been since I got up. It's been non-stop. It's just coming up to 10.30 now and already I've made TWO cups of tea (mind you, I had to sit down and have a rest between each one). And then, of all things, I had to answer the door to take a parcel in. Wow! I just don't know where I find the time to do all these things, I'm just glad that every day is not as hectic as today.

Even with all that's going on, I've managed to find time in my busy schedule to log on to Blogspot and do a bit of blogging. I was looking at the new Dynamic Views templates earlier on. They look ok, but they are not that good just yet (perhaps they should have called them Lethargic Views). You can set your layout to one of seven different views, but whichever view you choose your readers can switch between them to read it in their own favourite style. I considered swapping and played around with them for a while but I don't think they're fully functional just yet. I could part-customise them by changing the backgrounds and adding my own header if I wanted to, but when it came to the layout section it wouldn't allow me to choose the amount of columns I wanted. It doesn't even show your profile or any links to your older posts. I'm in no hurry to change just yet so I'll give it a miss for now thanks. I'll wait until all the teething problems have been ironed out.

Well, I know I have many hundreds of readers out there and I know you're all wanting me to stay here and carry on with all this riveting writing but I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you all. It's coming up to eleven o'clock and there is still so much to do. I've still got to open a window and there's a plate in the kitchen that needs putting away. I'm going to be rushed off my feet and..... oh my god, it's Friday! I have to put the rubbish out for the bin men. Oh no, when is it going to end?

There is so much going on - and on top of all this, I have a funny feeling I'm going to have to make another cup of tea soon. I just hope that none of you have to put up with being as busy as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment